Michigan based wholesale distributor of cabinets and countertop surfaces/building products is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing Team to work out of our Royal Oak, MI office.
The successful candidate will have 4+ years of B2B marketing communication experience in a similar industry. We offer a competitive salary and a complete benefits package.
Interested applicants must apply on our company website: https://www.oldenkamp.com/career-opportunities/sales-marketing-specialist/
Requirements / Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising required
- 4+ years of B2B sales and marketing experience in the following areas:
- Provide marketing perspective to the Sales, Design and Marketing Management Team
- Website Improvement, Management & Maintenance
- E-Commerce Webpage Improvement, Management & Maintenance
- Activity update B2B Marketing Communication pages – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Houzz, Canva
- Develop and run Facebook and Instagram ads
- Manage and improve customer data base in ACT! and Salesforce.com CRM programs
- Create E-Marketing strategy using ACT! & ACT Marketing Automation (AMA)
- Supervise and manage samples and literature department
- Supervise merchandise activities
- Implement Surfaces and Cabinet programs
- Enhance Surfaces and Cabinet promotions
- Develop Trade Show strategy
- Collaborate with key suppliers to coordinate HJO and supplier marketing activity
- Work with Showroom and Customers on signage and other marketing pieces
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ideal candidate should be able to provide an electronic portfolio of past work samples
The H. J. Oldenkamp Company is a Michigan based wholesale distributor of building products serving the Midwest and South-Central United States. We have partnered with key industry manufacturers to develop and execute joint business strategies. Oldenkamp offers high value, brand name interior building products to broad markets, which includes residential and commercial channels, both new construction and remodel.