H.J. Oldenkamp is a wholesale distributor of interior building products (kitchen & bath countertops and cabinets) serving the Midwest and South-Central United States located in Royal Oak, MI (14 & Coolidge)
As a temporary Warehouse Associate, the individual is responsible for many aspects of the warehouse processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading all third-party truck shipments
- Material handling up to approximately 80 lbs.
- Accurately check in merchandise shipments
- Assist in the handling of stone slab materials
- Put away received stock into proper location
- Assist with customer pickups and deliveries
- Stage/pull orders for truck deliveries
- Perform occasional transport of goods between HJO warehouses
- Rotate merchandise with limited shelf-life
- Distribute UPS/FedEx deliveries
- General building maintenance duties including floor cleaning/trash removal
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Lift up to 80 lbs
- Be reliable/punctual
- Previous warehouse or shipping/receiving experience would be great but not necessary
- High School seniors only or recent graduates
- Must be able available to work approximately 20-25 hours per week (Monday – Friday) between the hours of 8am and 5pm starting in May or June through mid-August. A schedule will be determined upon hiring.
- Job pays $13/hour
The H. J. Oldenkamp Company is a market-leading wholesale distributor of building products serving the Midwest and South-Central United States for over 75 years. We have partnered with key industry manufacturers to develop and execute joint business strategies. Oldenkamp offers high-value, brand-name interior building products to broad markets, which include residential and commercial channels, both new construction and remodeling.