H. J. Oldenkamp, a Michigan based wholesale distributor of Kitchen & Bath cabinets and countertop surfaces, is looking for a reliable Warehouse Associate with a can-do attitude to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with customer pickups and deliveries
- Material handling up to approximately 80 lbs.
- Loading and unloading all third-party truck shipments
- Accurately check in merchandise shipments
- Put away received stock into proper locations
- Assist in the handling of stone slab material
- Rotate merchandise with limited shelf-life
- Distribute UPS/FedEx deliveries
- Neatly store and band skids
- General building maintenance duties including floor cleaning/trash removal
- Keeping a clean and safe warehouse area
- Stage/pull orders for truck deliveries
- Perform occasional transport of goods between HJO warehouses
The ideal candidate must be able to:
· Lift up to 80 lbs
· Be reliable/on-time/dedicated (i.e. must have a good work ethic)
· Have reliable transportation to and from work
· Previous warehouse or shipping/receiving experience would be great
· Able to work independently yet function as part of a team
· Familiarity with building products is preferred – but we will train you!
· 401K, Profit Sharing, PTO, Holidays, and Medical/Dental benefits
· Full-time Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm ( no weekends or evenings)
- Position starting pay is $14/hour depending on experience (plus OT if necessary w/regular merit increases)
Your responsibilities will expose you to new opportunities for growth.
Interested? Please apply online at: https://www.oldenkamp.com/career-opportunities/warehouse-associate
We are an EOE
The H. J. Oldenkamp Company is a market leading wholesale distributor of building products serving the Midwest and South-Central United States for 75 years. We have partnered with key industry manufacturers to develop and execute joint business strategies. Oldenkamp offers high value, brand name interior building products to broad markets, which includes residential and commercial channels, both new construction and remodel.
Willing to train but experience that would be considered a plus – warehouse worker – production – manufacturing – assembly – shipping/receiving – landscaping – construction laborer – general labor