As a Warehouse Associate, the individual is responsible for many aspects of warehouse operations. We’re looking for a dependable person who is a team player but who can also work independently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with customer pickups and deliveries.
- Forklift driving
- Material handling up to approximately 80 lbs.
- Loading and unloading all third-party truck shipments.
- Accurately check in merchandise shipments.
- Put away received stock into its proper locations.
- Assist in the handling of stone slab material.
- Rotate merchandise with limited shelf-life.
- Distribute UPS/FedEx deliveries
- Neatly store and band skids.
- Stage/pull orders for truck deliveries.
- General building maintenance duties (cleaning floor, trash removal, etc.) to keep a clean and safe warehouse area.
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience preferred, but we are willing to train
- Previous experience driving a forklift is a plus; but willingness to learn
- Must be committed, dedicated, and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift approximately 80lbs.
- Able to work Monday – Friday, from 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Willingness to go above and beyond in day-to-day responsibilities.