We are seeking an assertive, self-motivated Outside Sales Representative to drive commercial and residential Corian Solid Surface, Corian Quartz and Corian Endura business in Central Tennessee and Northern Alabama by working with Architecture & Design (A&D), Builders, Retailers, Millwork and our fabrication partners. The position will service the Nashville and Huntsville areas.
- Build trusted relationships with the Architecture & Design (A&D), Builder and Retailer communities to drive specifications and partner with key fabrication customers to close the business. Key products are Corian Solid Surface and Quartz surfaces.
- Facilitate sales through the following responsibilities:
- Schedule and execute in-person sales meetings with A&D firms, Builders, Retailers and existing fabrication customers (5-6 meetings/day).
- Drive specifications for commercial projects, including healthcare, education, and hospitality.
- Generate new sales opportunities with developers, Builders, K&B dealers, and stone fabricators.
- Maintain CRM meeting, follow-up, opportunity, and sample data.
- Update and maintain surfacing samples, while educating A&D on product applications
- Develop opportunities and follow through from the design stage through sale.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate should live in Nashville or surrounding area
- The desired candidate will have 3 plus years of building materials sales experience with a history of calling on architects and designers
- Proven business development experience in at least one of the following segments: Builder, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Food Service, and Entertainment
- Outstanding selling skills and presentation skills with a building industry background
- Familiar with CRM / contact management programs is a major plus
- Established networking skills with ability to promote product recognition through business associations such as IIDA, AIA, ASID, NKBA, BHA
- Proficient computer skills required, including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (ACT or SalesForce)