H. J. Oldenkamp Company
Inventory /Administrative Analyst
As the title suggests, there are two equally important aspects to this position. The Inventory Analyst is responsible for the administration of a number of product lines. This administration includes: setting up new items, updating the item file, placing replenishment orders and special orders, and other activities to maintain an accurate inventory count.
The Administrative Analyst responsibilities can include: processing and tracking marketing and display material funds, creating financial reports, updating e-commerce files, working on process improvement initiatives and other projects.
- 3+ years administration experience
- Effective verbal and written communication is a must
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently yet function as part of a team
- Maintain flexibility throughout the work day in order to change priorities.
- Proven work history
- Proficient in MS Office with emphasis on Excel and Outlook.
- Comfortable learning new computer systems
- Working understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Inventory administration experience preferred
- Familiarity with building products is preferred
- Competitive salary, 401K and health benefits
- Based on experience and qualifications
- Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter briefly describing how you meet the qualifications for this position. Also include your salary requirements and history.